TOUR GUIDE WITH PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION SERVICE
Lima, the capital of Peru, is not just an unavoidable "must on their way" to other treasures Peru has to offer. In fact, Lima has an amazing cosmopolitan atmosphere, due to Lima dominates the political, economical and cultural life of the country and accommodates peruvians and foreigners from different social and cultural backgrounds.
For these reasons, in Lima you will find beautiful parks and green areas, excellent cafes, bars and discotheques, a unique music scene, historical places to visit and many other things, that will let you view Lima in a different light.
Exploring Lima and discovering its beautiful (and not that beautiful) side is an exciting, interesting and unforgettable experience you shouldn't miss.
But, on the other hand, it is well known that Lima has a very challenging and nerve-racking traffic, with an aggressive and reckless driving public. There is no real structure for the public transport and taxis come in all shapes and conditions.
For these and other reasons, if you want to enjoy Lima, getting from one place to another and feeling you safe and comfy, there is no better option that choosing a friendly and knowledgeable tour guide with the right private transportation from the beginning.
As a tour guide, I will be more than happy to show you my culture and talk about the roots of our customs in the past and the present. Also, I can take you to all the best places to taste our exquisite and delicious peruvian cousine, and our wonderful tradicional markets to go shopping.
On the other hand, if you want to explore a more intimate and exotic side of Lima, I can take you to the best straight or gay friendly saunas, discotheques or nightclubs.
About my private car, it is a brand new sedan, equipped with air conditioning, security window films, very comfortable and clean.
Also, as a driver, I know my way around, and I have vast experience working with tourists, executives and businessmen.
For these reasons, my service is ideal for people visiting Lima for business, meetings, conferences, weddings or just shopping.
So... what are you waiting for! :) Just call me and enjoy experiencing Lima through the eyes of a super friendly and reliable local private guide with a private and very comfortable transportation!
1. My Tour Guide service is provided in Metropolitan Lima city for a minimum of three hours.
2. I attend tours based both in group service or in private service.
3. Airport transfers fees are NOT included.
4. Transfers out of Metropolitan Lima will be charged by destination.
5. My prices are very affordable and flexible, in and out of Metropolitan Lima.
6. I provide transfer service from and to the airport.
7. All my tour guide services and airport transfer services are made previous appointment and payment in advanced.
Airport pick up details: Once you leave customs with your baggage, I will be waiting for you in the waiting area. You will see many people lined up with different signs; I will be holding a board with your name hand written on it, please approach me and identify yourself as my client.
(I can wait for you one hour for free. More time will be charged to the client).
(Transfers from/to Hotels in Miraflores and San Isidro: JW Marriott Hotel, Radisson Decapolis Hotel, Belmond Miraflores, Hilton Hotel, The Westin Lima, Country Club Lima, Delfines Hotel, Sol Melia Lima, Sonesta Olivar.)
1. Transfer service TO the airport (Only from hotels in Miraflores and San Isidro) : $45
2. Transfer service FROM the airport (Only to hotels in Miraflores and San Isidro) : $60
3. Rates for tour guide services, please, ask me by email.